Acupuncture is a form of alternative medicine in which thin needles are inserted into the body. Acupuncture focuses on restoring the energy balance in the body while promoting healing. Acupuncture helps to relax muscles both where the needle is inserted and muscles located elsewhere in the body. By stimulating the release of naturally occurring pain relieving and anti-inflammatory substances, acupuncture can decrease the level of pain a pet may have.
- Acupuncture is a Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM)
- Holistic Medicine
- Eastern Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Acupuncture can help treat a variety of diseases
- Respiratory, skin, neurologic, and behavioral disorders.
- Acupuncture can also help with
- Acupuncture can help to improve quality of life.
- Treatment for dogs, cats, and horses (other species may be treated upon request).
Call All Pets Hospital, Inc. today at 701-746-9707 to schedule an appointment for Acupuncture.