Platelet-Rich Plasma, also known as, PRP Injection is a regenerative medicine that promotes a natural way of healing while providing a drug-free, minimally invasive solution to acute and chronic soft tissue and orthopedic injuries. PRP Injections use your pet's own plasma and platelets to encourage new cell growth while replacing the old and damaged cells.
- How are Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections done?
- Blood is drawn from your pet.
- The blood is then spun in our Centrifuge machine.
- Plasma cells are then harvested, cleaned, and then spun again.
- After processing the sample, your pet may need to be placed under general anesthesia to administer injections.
- The clean plasma cells are then injected back into the body to help promote healing and growth of new cells.
For more information on Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections call All Pets Hospital, Inc. today at 701-746-9707.